What’s the use of salt in addition to seasoning?
Salt is a must-have in every household’s kitchen. We need salt for almost all dishes.
So is salt a condiment?
In fact, many things in life are used for other wonderful purposes, and salt is no exception.
What are the wonderful uses of salt?
Let’s take a look at today’s article together!
What’s the use of salt1, many people now have carpets in their homes, which can protect the floor and can also be used to decorate the room.
Adding a small amount of salt when cleaning the carpet can clean and maintain it.
2. If your cloth shoes have an odor after you wear them, you can sprinkle salt in it, and the salt will quickly absorb the odor.
For people with foot odor problems, this method can be used often.
3, the straw hat is old, washing it with salt water can make it look new.
4. If you are worried about discoloration of newly purchased jeans, you may wish to add two spoons of salt to the water, then soak the pants, and take them out to dry after about 2 hours.
Such pants will not easily fade!
5. Two cotton socks that are similar in color but not exactly the same will be the same color when cooked in salt water for 1 hour.
6. The newly purchased bath towel can be soaked with salt water before use to prevent its mold.
7. Put the salt on the damp match, and after a minute or two, the adjacent match is dry.
8. Wash bamboo and rattan utensils with brine, which can be reset more beautiful, softer and more durable.
9. Prepare the furniture to be cleaned with a hard brush dipped in warm saline and dried in the sun to prevent the furniture from turning yellow.
10. If the newly bought hemp rope is too hard, cook it in salt water, it can be placed soft and durable.
11, saline saline face, many people in life have the experience of washing face with salt.
The method of applying saline to the face can effectively clean the skin, effectively remove the oil on the face, and prevent acne.
Method 1 of applying saline to the face. First, wash your hands cleanly, because your hands are prone to sticking to bacteria. Dirty hands are not good for washing your face, so you must wash your hands before washing your face.
2. Secondly, you can wash your face with a facial cleanser first, depending on each person’s own situation.
3. After that, wipe the face (except for the eyes) like a saltwater statue cleansing milk, and massage gently in a circular motion. The strength of the hands must be light, and then washed with water.
4. Note: People with oily skin and daily makeup can wash their face with salt once a day in summer (preferably at night), and those with dry and normal skin should wash it every two or three days.
The benefits of saline foot bathing When you wash your feet, you can choose to soak your feet in saline bath, which can effectively implant athlete’s foot and promote blood circulation.
1. Soak your feet in saline to cure athlete’s foot.
Soak your feet with salt water to treat your athlete’s foot. This is because table salt has good antibacterial and bactericidal effects. If you add salt to hot water and use the heat in the water, then the skin can better absorb the antibacterial and sterilization residue of salt water, and you can achieve salt water bubbles.The effect of foot treatment on athlete’s foot.
2. Soak your feet in salt water to clean your feet.
Because the oven with high antibacterial and sterilizing effect of salt has a strong cleaning ability, you can clean your feet by soaking your feet in salt water.
3. Soak your feet in saline to exfoliate.
Because salt has an exfoliating effect, adding salt to hot water to soak your feet can use the heat in hot water to enhance the exfoliating effect.
4. Soak your feet in saline to cure colds.
Soak your feet with salt water to promote blood circulation and remove cold air from your feet, so you can treat colds.
5. Soak your feet with salt water to help with sleep and anti-aging. Regularly wash your feet with salt water and massage with acupoints such as Yongquan to promote local blood circulation.Feeling relaxed.
Summary: Salt can be used not only as a condiment, but also for deodorization, color fixation, cleaning, etc. Maybe the use of salt is still so, there are more wonderful uses waiting for you to discover!
When you buy salt, you also have to look carefully. Some are coarse, some are fine. If you want to use clean, coarse salt may be more suitable!